SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 88' MIJ 62ri strat in CAR £525 SOLD

NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 357
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
Well I never thought,but there you go,now I've just got an fsr strat and I've got far too many guit's for my age this must go.
MIJ 1988 62ri in excellent cond hard case.I make no appolagies for the various knocks as it was'nt me guv.
Having a couple of these in the past and knowing how good they are I bought it as it came because its such a lovely player.
Knocks don't bother me as I like to play em' not polish em' but in the 15 yrs I've had it it has been looked after.
The standard elecs are crap so its got new 57/62 pups,cts pots,cloth wire,disc cap n cloth cap. Its a real spanky sound
that took me by surprise and nearly made me keep it...............
The guard looks white but its proper minted,as they say...

Its what you call a proper E number mij strat,Its got very little fret wear....and now some dinks,the big one is duplicated x2 pics

So,there you have it,a really nice player with great sound and a few bumps.
Looking for £525 inc case and free shiping which basicaly means I'll deliver it to a location real close to where you live
within reason because I don't trust anyone to carry it.
Thankyou

Non Fender hard case...........
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments