SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Precision Bass USA 2002 Sunburst Maple Neck £725 *** SOLD ***

BuellerBueller Frets: 17
edited May 2017 in Basses £

Fender Precision Bass USA 2002

Sunburst with satin finish maple neck

In very good condition with only a couple of small dings above the scratch plate on the front (see photograph). Now that I've taken some photographs of it I've also noticed a faint hairline scratch on the neck plate (see photograph). Other than this, there isn't a mark on the guitar.

Purchased used from Bristol Guitars in 2006. I believe, but I'm not absolutely certain, that there was only one previous owner who bought the guitar in 2003 from Sound Control. Presumably, he/she traded it in at Bristol Guitars for something else.

The original owner swapped out the original pickup for a Seymour Duncan BassLines which gives a small boost in volume. The strap studs are Schaller locking type. No other mods.

It's never been gigged while I've had it, has only had occasional recording use at home, and has always been kept in its hardcase.

I've just fitted a new set of strings.

It's a lovely bass to play and sounds great.

Complete with non-original hardcase, owner's handbook, truss rod adjustment tool, and tag.

Local pickup only. I'm just outside Horsham in West Sussex. You're welcome to come and try it.

£750

£725

SOLD

image image image image image image image image image image image image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BuellerBueller Frets: 17
    edited May 2017
    Reduced from £750 to £725.
    Bump
    Now sold.
  • bandmaster188bandmaster188 Frets: 390
    edited May 2017
    Many thanks Steve. Got it home and put it through its paces. I think we are gonna get on just fine!
    all the best and a pleasure doing business.
    phil
    The Swamp City Shakers