SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Kent Armstrong Vintage Strat Pickup Set

skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
edited June 2017 in Parts £
Evening all,

I have a set of Kent Armstrong pickups that came out of my 76 Strat build, they look to be in really good to excellent condition, not sure what to ask for them as I don't know too much about them but Ive had a stab at it after checking his website

Say £75 for the set.

Set consists of a neck and middle 54 Vintage and a Hot rail Alnico in the bridge. Spec below

KENT ARMSTRONG® VINTAGE 54 - SINGLE COIL - NECK

SKU: TVST54NA pedal friendly replication of the 1954 Strat® single coil pickups with all the tone and character of the originals. Middle position reverse wound/reverse polarity to achieve noise cancellation when utilizing a 5 way switch. 42 gauge Formvar wire and Alnico III magnets. 

Price: $75.95Quantity:

Magnet Type = Alnico 3 pole pieces 
D.C. Resistance = 5.67k Ohms 
Inductance (henrys) = 3.15 
Wire Type = Formvar AWG 42 
Lead Type = cloth insulated 2 conductor 
Polarity = normal 

KENT ARMSTRONG® VINTAGE 54 - SINGLE COIL - MIDDLE

SKU: TVST54MA pedal friendly replication of the 1954 Strat® single coil pickups with all the tone and character of the originals. Middle position reverse wound/reverse polarity to achieve noise cancellation when utilizing a 5 way switch. 42 gauge Formvar wire and Alnico III magnets. 

Price: $75.95

Magnet Type = Alnico 3 pole pieces 
D.C. Resistance = 5.67k Ohms 
Inductance (henrys) = 3.15 
Wire Type = Formvar AWG 42 
Lead Type = cloth insulated 2 conductor 
Polarity = Reverse wound / Reverse polarity  

CLASSIC BLADES - HUM CANCELING STRAT® HOT WITH ALNICO MAGNETS

SKU: HR1RA
Turn your single coil guitar into a humbucker-equipped rock machine with this blade pickup without routing and still have the ability to coil tap for single coil tones. The Alnico V magnets allow more of a vintage tone and warmth. 4 conductor wiring allows coil splitting, series/parallel, phase inversion and more. 
Price: $61.95

Magnet Type = Alnico 5 Bar 
Magnet Length in millimeters = 57 length X 5 thick X 7 wide 
Wire Type = Plain Enamel 
Pole Piece Spacing = Blade type up to 56mm 
Base Plate Material = fiber bottom 
Pickup cover material = no cover 
Lead Type = 4 conductor 
D.C. Resistance = 13.5k Ohms 
Inductance (henrys) = 14.00 

Pics to follow shortly

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/tobycordery/image3_zpsu63oe3sq.jpg