SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Junior - price drop

What's Hot
ricorico Frets: 1220
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
To retro fund a recent new Tele i'm putting this one up for sale.

It's a 2010 Les Paul Junior in satin white. Single P90, single volume and tone. Recently had a pro set up and plays very well indeed.

In all round perfect condition.

The jury is out on the fretboard wood however it doesn't look like any rosewood board i've ever seen and there was talk about this being a special run model with an ebony board. Frets are in perfect nick. 

Complete with gig bag and original checklist. Strap not included (unless you really want it).

I'm based in South West London and I can deliver it if you're local to SW London or West Kent/East Sussex - work commitments are getting tighter so scope for delivery is less, sorry.

Edit: I now have a suitable box so I can courier for £20.

Big drop to £425 and i'm pretty firm on this. No trades unless you have a nice unmolested strat or tele (I am fussy though)

NOW SOLD

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    I have a 2010 junior, and its probably my most played guitar, it sounds immense. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 80
    That's nice. If I can get my jag sold sharpish I'll take it off your hands. 
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Wonder if that has a 50's neck profile?  I've always wanted one from 2009/2010 because I believe they were made with those neck profiles at the time (or at least some of them were).

I've seen the white ones with ebony fretboards from that era before, too.  Looks ebony to me, for sure.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7006
    tFB Trader
    I think it was the following year they used "black obeche" which is white wood, painted black.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    bodhi said:
    Wonder if that has a 50's neck profile?  I've always wanted one from 2009/2010 because I believe they were made with those neck profiles at the time (or at least some of them were).

I've seen the white ones with ebony fretboards from that era before, too.  Looks ebony to me, for sure.
    According to the Gibson website:

'The rounded neck profile on the Les Paul Junior emulates the neck profiles most commonly found on Gibson’s iconic Les Paul models of the late ’50s.'
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    My 2010 is meant to be a 50's neck, its not a huge handful though, it actually feels narrower than my SG 61 RI, maybe a tad deeper? thats how it feels - I guess if I measured it I might be suprised. Nothing like the beef of the baja I had though if that helps
    It certainly feels similar to the slim taper neck on my full fat LP. Not identical, but similar.
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    I really like Gibson USA's idea of a 50's neck profile.  A bit more depth, but not overly huge.

Very bad timing for me - one of these is on my shopping list, though, and has been for some time.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    Is this still available?  I might be coming round to it, having said not my kind of thing.

And where are you in sw London?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    To the top
    Up again!
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    I'm banned from buying guitars temporarily.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    rlw said:
    I'm banned from buying guitars temporarily.
    So am I...which is why I need to shift a couple!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14409
    What exact model of Telecaster do you seek?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    I seek an American Pro Tele in Olympic White with a rosewood board. I'm quite fussy!
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7098
    rico said:
    I seek an American Pro Tele in Olympic White with a rosewood board. I'm quite fussy!
    I have a mexican standard tele in wine red with a maple board, which almost ticks all of your boxes

more than willing to trade. . 
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tony99 said:
    rico said:
    I have a mexican standard tele in wine red with a maple board, which almost ticks all of your boxes

Good try! 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    tony99 said:
    rico said:

Up there with the most ridiculous offers ever, I still can't work out of it's a bizarre ironic joke or if it's genuine. I remember asking for the table game striker as a child and waking xmas morning to open up a box with a CB in it and thinking Jesus my parents couldn't be further off the mark if they tried....OP good luck with it, sorry for the intervention,but that is insane!!!!!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
    I have a Charvel San Dimas I would trade, which if you squint really hard as its white with a rosewood board, it might look like a telecaster, infact if you think it looks like a telecaster you might need to go to specsavers.. But anyway this is such an awesome guitar for the price! im surprised it hasnt been snapped up.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    lamf68 said:
    tony99 said:
    rico said:

Up there with the most ridiculous offers ever, I still can't work out of it's a bizarre ironic joke or if it's genuine. I remember asking for the table game striker as a child and waking xmas morning to open up a box with a CB in it and thinking Jesus my parents couldn't be further off the mark if they tried....OP good luck with it, sorry for the intervention,but that is insane!!!!!!!
    Lol, are you in the facebook selling groups? Some of trade offers are genuine lols.

"I have a Schecter 8 string, would you trade it for your Sunburst Strat?"
    "Fancy my Dean Razorback for your Epiphone Sheraton?"
    etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom