SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD -GigRig QuarterMaster QMX6 (pedal/loop switcher) - £150 posted

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3313
edited May 2017 in FX £
Hi,

I recently bought this from Cahrlie (about a month ago) and it's mint and he hadn't used it and nor have I i.e. as in wired it up but it does have velcro on the bottom. It's now surplus to what I intended it for.

ttp://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/99692/sold-fs-gigrig-quartermaster-qmx-6-as-new-unused#latest (pics have gone) and my Photobucket won't allow me to upload pics, but it looks just like the one in the GigRig link below = stock picture. I can send pics via email if anyone really needs them.

For reference, it fits on a Pedaltrain Jr without hanging off the edge and specs are here but it's 9V and needs 300mA to power.
http://www.thegigrig.co.uk/quartermaster-qmx-6-c2x15850644

As you may know, this has the new, improved switches plus the flip-flop switches which do exactly that i.e. switch between 2 pre--selected loops (use the small push-in buttons at the back to select the loops) and this one has..yep, 6 loops.

£150 PPG and it'll be well-packed and postage is Special Delivery insured (included). Quite a saving on the new price.

** Only trade would be for a Zoom B3 with cash my way**

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments