Stereophonics -- I Wanna Get Lost With You

What's Hot
GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4028
Anyone doing Stereophonics, "I Wanna Get Lost With You"?
If so, how's it going down?

I got a thumbs up from two of the band and a massive indifference from the singer, probably cos the song isn't "out there and cutting hedge."  
However, the song seems like it would work to me.  And it was written this century.

Sterophonics, "I Wanna Get Lost With You"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sw67sw67 Frets: 228
    We do it along with Dakota , Local boy and just looking. Its a great song and we enjoy playing it but luke warm response from crowds so far
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    edited April 2017
    I love playing this too but also a lukewarm reaction - we just keep doing it In 3x45 set we keep it in
    Played it in the pub and 2 ppl got up to dance - played it at The Jam House in Edinburgh and about 200 did :) Other weeks ppl just stay sitting down! This is our come down song after the Gloria/Hot Stuff/Does Your Mother Know medley lol

• VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Weird hearing the original again and how far we have drifted from it after playing it so long!
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We do it too but early on in the first set usually. 

Does anyone do Grafitti on the Train??
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26754
    edited May 2017
    It's not a bad song but honestly I wouldn't play it outside of a 'Phonics covers setlist - it's not a dancer and it's not well known. C'est La Vie would be a much better pick from the same record, and got more airplay so it's better known.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4028
    It's not a bad song but honestly I wouldn't play it outside of a 'Phonics covers setlist - it's not a dancer and it's not well known. C'est La Vie would be a much better pick from the same record, and got more airplay so it's better known.
    I found C'est La Vi on YT last night and it's much livelier.  I didn't know about airplay but that's good to know.
    I think I might back it instead of "I Wanna Get Lost With You" as that one doesn't seem to be a floor filler (nice cover though @Vaiai )