SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gallien Krueger NEO-II 112 Bass Cab (£180)

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
edited July 2017 in Basses £
As the title says. Up for sale and no trades

Specifications

·         Power: 300 Watt (8 Ohm)

·         Speakers: Neodymium 1x12

·         Weight: 35 lbs

Tough vinyl covering, steel grills, plywood construction and GK side mounted flip grip handles make for road worthy durability and easy loading.

A variable horn attenuator for optimum control of horn level when in full range plus switch for Bi-Amp operation. One professional twist lock speaker connector for no compromise performance and one common 1/4 inch input.

Special Neo driver with 2.5" edge wound aluminum voice coil designed just for this cabinet, manufactured in the GK USA factory.

Internal bracing to insure tone robbing leakage of sound through the walls of the cabinet is minimized. Plywood construction ensures a rugged light weight cabinet, ready for the road. Critically tuned ports ensure optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specifically designed speaker.

Good condition, a few minor, surface scuffs to corner plastic protectors and a little on the vinyl but no rips nor does it have a cover

I'm looking for £195 £180 PPG on this and these are £400 new.

Forever battling with Photoucket and my account, so stock images shown in link but will endeavour via another platform to get some actual photos up or PM me and I can email them

Succeeded with imgur

http://kebabkid.imgur.com/all/

https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/301-0340-B/bass-cabs/gallien-krueger-112-neo-ii-bass-cab?LGWCODE=3010340B;56375;6335&gclid=CJ3hi5OP3dMCFUOZGwodtnUNmA

I'm not posting this one as I don't have any packaging so collection preferred from Wallington, Surrey or can deliver within a reasonable distance (20-30 miles for petrol)

I work up in central London (King's Cross) so given it's reasonable weight, I might be able to bring it in and meet you there.

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments