I'm after a bit of advice re selling a Sennheiser G2 IEM set up

hi guys ... I'm after a bit of advice regarding selling my Sennheiser G2 In Ear Monitor set up. 
Being a G2 its not on the latest frequency but it's still legal to use without a licence and on the uk 866mhz band.
Im not trying to fish for offers, but want advice on what to sell it for as I'm a bit out of touch what they go for now.
Once I get an idea of the going rate I'll delete this and place a proper listing with images etc 
cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10397
    It's great system and head and shoulders above all the cheap LD systems and Thomann own brand IEM stuff 

I repaired a G2 receiver last year for a client after he spilled beer in it ... replacement unit  was £275 so he was well happy with the £75 repair price 

It's hard to say but I would imagine around £300 ish 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    Danny1969 said:
    It's great system and head and shoulders above all the cheap LD systems and Thomann own brand IEM stuff 

I repaired a G2 receiver last year for a client after he spilled beer in it ... replacement unit  was £275 so he was well happy with the £75 repair price 

It's hard to say but I would imagine around £300 ish 
    Thanks for your input mate 
    Our bass player has an LD system and he hated it after using my G3 set up (I also have a G3 with two extra beltpacks that I'm keeping) he said it was like taking cotton wool out of his ears
  • bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    I'm now putting up for sale in the classified ads with pix.
    Cheers