SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mio Fuse Wrist Heart Rate Monitor Activity Tracker

TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
edited August 2017 in Misc £
I bought this with some birthday money after hearing a mate of mine giving rave reviews about it...

If I liked it then I wouldn't be selling it, but I don't like it, it was a total waste of money.

What's wrong with it you may well ask, well I'll tell you:
  • It doesn't seem to sync with my iPhone particularly reliably (serves me right for using Apple then eh?) 
  • One of the software updates nearly bricked the thing. Thankfully I was able to rescue it by leaving it a few days before trying again.
  • The Mio Support was pretty dreadful, when I told them the software update had all but bricked my device they weren't all that interested. Though they knew there was a fault with that particular release of the software they were in no hurry to release a new version.
My mate who loves his device says he's had nothing but great dealings with their support team, he even fed back with improvements that they have since included such as a sleep activity monitor. 

Up until I stopped using it, I didn't use this device all the time and it was only synced with my phone when I went running. I'm not the type of person that wants to monitor everything about their lifestyle and maybe that's the problem, it wants you to monitor everything and so prefers to be constantly paired with a phone.

Plus points:
  • There is no chest strap, the heart rate monitor runs from the wrist
  • The Mio Go app is actually rather good and when synced it does work well
  • It's very easy to use
  • I've lost faith in it so I'm giving somebody the chance to own it
Size is Small/Medium - well I have got rather puny wrists!

It's in great condition, having had very little use really.

Advertised here before I put in on the dreaded 'bay in the hope somebody else can get some use out of it and I can recoup some of that birthday money I was so kindly given.

£50 Posted - and good riddance!

Open to trade offers - anything so long as it's not activity tracking!
We are all Chameleons...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Bump - I'm really surprised nobody is interested in this, I thought Ibsold it pretty well in the description! ;)
    We are all Chameleons...
    edited May 2017
    Bump - nobody want this wonderful piece of kit??

Will trade for a (non-USB) vocal micromaphone 
    We are all Chameleons...
    ...and SOLD!
    We are all Chameleons...