SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED : Thorpy Veteran (Don't ask...)

What's Hot
StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 265
edited June 2017 in FX £
Don't ask why I didn't pre-order one, it's too sad a tale to tell.... 

I'm probably doing you know what into the wind, but it's worth a shot.

Stuff to trade if you prefer. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    i can't imagine selling mine but I'm curious what the going price for one is.   I've never seen one come up for sale.
  • I would love one too if miraculously there are two used ones out there. Only 100 made and they look very special so that's why I assume there aren't many used!
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    If a KOT goes for £400+ and is still being made I'd guess a veteran should be in that ball park if not a bit more.

I can't envisage selling mine unless I was skint or quit playing.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    DanR said:
    If a KOT goes for £400+ and is still being made I'd guess a veteran should be in that ball park if not a bit more.

I can't envisage selling mine unless I was skint or quit playing.
    Except that it's got none of the reputation of a KOT. Yet.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited May 2017
    One on Reverb went for £350 equivalent  recently 

..... and no im not selling mine 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5155
    I love mine...I always leave the boost side on even when I'm not using the Fuzz side. Good luck with your search.. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)
  • tone1 said:
    I love mine...I always leave the boost side on even when I'm not using the Fuzz side. Good luck with your search.. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

Jolly decent of you sir. Thank you very much. The cash is waiting. 
  • There's no rush for this... It's not like I'm checking the classifieds every 8 minutes or anything. No, I'm cool. In your own good time. 
    edited May 2017
    There's no rush for this... It's not like I'm checking the classifieds every 8 minutes or anything. No, I'm cool. In your own good time. 
    I'd love to help out but I'm loving mine too much. Sorry couldn't help myself. It's not often I actually like a pedal so much :)
  • @hotpickups   Full of mischief as usual I see.  :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @hotpickups   Full of mischief as usual I see.  :) 
    Me? What do you mean 
  • @hotpickups   Full of mischief as usual I see.  :) 
    Me? What do you mean 
     =) 
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1239

I'm sure if you keep looking, you might eventually find that 1% of owners foolish/desperate enough to part with such a brilliant pedal.

• m_c said:

I'm sure if you keep looking, you might eventually find that 1% of owners foolish/desperate enough to part with such a brilliant pedal.

That is my hope. 

• m_cm_c Frets: 1239

To help narrow your search, I'm neither foolish or desperate, so combined with the other owners in this thread, that rules out 5%.

So that leaves 95% of owners who just might be..

NB. Those figures rely on my tired brain being able to count unique users who've posted in this thread.

edited May 2017
    Don't panic they'll be a silicon version launched one day and some will be selling their germanium off then cos we can't help ourselves. Hope that helps. Sorry for being lflippant about your plight. I know how you feel @StrummyBrummie as I was in the same position not too long ago but one came up which will happen for you I'm sure. Just a waiting game 
  • StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 265
    edited May 2017
    Don't panic they'll be a silicon version launched one day and some will be selling their germanium off then cos we can't help ourselves. Hope that helps. Sorry for being lflippant about your plight. I know how you feel @StrummyBrummie as I was in the same position not too long ago but one came up which will happen for you I'm sure. Just a waiting game 

No need to apologise mate, I wasn't upset, thats what the smiling emoji face was supposed to indicate. I'm not worried about it really, because I have patience and I know gasheads. It doesn't matter how good a piece of gear is sooner or later someone is going to move one. It's a waiting game as you say. I just need to be in the right place at the right time. And anyway, I reckon someone will be begging to sell me one inside a couple of months,  because they will have become so sick of me bumping the thread every two days it will be only way to make me stop.  

Also, I picked up a KoT the other day to help me pass the time. Oh, and a MXR Badass Super Variac fuzz too, which is really quite good. 
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3840
    Maybe snap up an Analogman NKT275 Sun Lion instead. They're cheaper and readily available. Eh? Oh...
    Lebarque said:
    Maybe snap up an Analogman NKT275 Sun Lion instead. They're cheaper and readily available. Eh? Oh...
    That's exactly wgst I was going to do if I couldn't get a veteran
  • Any other alternatives? Other than the Sun Lion which is also extremely hard to get hold of?
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)