SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale: Carr Mercury 112

The amp clear out continues. This is a reluctant sale only prompted by emergence of the Mercury V from Carr. This amp is in superb condition with padded cover and does breathtaking vintage tones at decent volumes. Surprisingly loud for 8w and keeps up with drummer easily. Based in Norfolk. Looking for £1250. Offers considered. Can meet for delivery.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Photos? Mercury V replacing this then?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• gasbagdavegasbagdave Frets: 2
    edited May 2017
    Yes, cashing in my beloved two rock as well due to arrival of Mercury V. As soon as I can work out how to paste photos here I will but its a stock lback tolex version and unmarked.

• Sold:-)
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Congrats! Let us know how you get on with the Mercury V - I finally took the plunge and ordered one myself!

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    As a matter of interest how does the V compare with the older Mercury? Just reading the specs, valves are now 6v6, has that changed the sonic character of the amp?