SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS DR Z Cure 1x12 Combo with studio slip covers (princeton size) SOLD

dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
edited June 2017 in Amps £
These retail at £1299 studio slip cover cost me £160 in the end with fees! The best covers money can buy. Slip over cover with a nice big pocket to make this a truly amazing grab and go amp.

Very light weight! 33lbs/15kg!

1x12 Z speaker made by eminence 

fx loop

Master, Gain, TMB, Unique Level control. Get your sweet spot on the amp and use that in any venue or bedroom and get your tone! I have have the master and gain cranked and the level control up a smidge and play super quiet.

External Speaker out- you can use it like a head as its so small and light. Combo at home and grab and go and use the external speaker for outdoor gigs.

Eq Bypass with level control. You can get a small boost, bigger gain boost or leave it on to drive the amp even harder. 

15watt (although 19watts) Easily loud enough to gig with. Dr Z watts are loud. But again you can get the sweet wherever you are. For a small amp you'll be surprised how much this thing kicks out.

http://drzamps.com/product/cure/

Loads of vids and info on here with a review!..

here is me 

I'll sell the amp with cover. Comes with box. Brand new condition.

£950
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
    If you would like pics of the amp and cover. pm your mobile or email and ill send them straight away. 

I have the original box so I can send. Very secure packaging. 

Or you are more than welcome to try it. Location Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex 
    bump
    on eBay now. but welcome to offers
    bump

SOLD