Guitar Repairs

What's Hot
ApexMusicCoApexMusicCo Frets: 0
edited May 2017 in Made in the UK
Hey guys

My name is Oran and I’m the manager of Apex Music Co. Apex have some of the fastest growing facilities in the music industry of Northern Ireland and we don’t intend to slow down. In just one year we have successfully established our name with our studio and rehearsal facilities which are fitted with industry standard equipment in a comfortable environment for musicians/artists, electric guitar pickup manufacturing where we design, build and distribute bespoke hand wound pickups for electric guitars and instrument repairs where we offer all commercial guitar repairs and modifications. We have also started working with artists helping them
comvine their music with a visual experience such as photos, live performance videos and even music videos to work with the demands of the digital age. With so much more in store for the future we are looking to leave our mark. You will find all the info about us on our corresponding Facebook pages titled Apex Guitar Repairs & Pickups and Apex Studios as well as our YouTube channel. Please stay in touch and don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have. I hope to work with you in the not so distant future!

www.facebook.com/ApexGuitarRepairAndPickups

www.facebook.com/ApexStudiosNI

www.youtube.com/apexpickups

Thanks
Oran
Apex Music Co

apexpickups@gmail.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    @ApexMusicCo ;
    I've moved this into the "Made in the UK" section which is the appropriate section for business which want to post about what they are up to.
    You are more than welcome to post on our site, but please refrain from posting press releases in multiple sections. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • No problem! 
    New to the forum so go easy on me!
    Cheers
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11496
    tFB Trader
    Welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy it.
    You'll soon be aware that you've walked into a well established forum with it's own eco-system.

With that in mind would it be possible to amend or tweak the subject title and make it more specific to your location and business
    sort of 
    Apex Music : Guitar repairs in Northern Ireland

It will help people find you quickly and also help your thread come up in searches within the forum and also it seems on Google too. 
    That way it doesn't hinder people finding threads about repairs in other areas in the UK or from other companies who frequent these pages putting up their own specific  threads too.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!