tc Pipeline

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
I haven't actually watched this yet but tc say out in July, about £100, tremolo with tap tempo. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    The sequencer function looks very cool

Could see myself buying one of these
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326

I want a crazy tremolo and whilst I like my TR-2, I think this will help with the more experimental music.

For around £100-120, pretty much a bargain.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    A tremolo had been long overdue with the line up. I'm glad to see it. I love tremolo and their toneprint editor is great. I bet this will have huge creative potential. 
  • I'm definitely getting one for the small board - will be good for sounds to compliment the DRRI amp trem. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I have actually watched the thing I posted now, if that's as good as it seems it's a bit of a winner. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Probably won't be buying one but it certainly ticks quite a few boxes that I'd look for in a Tremolo :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    Looks cool but I don't think I could buy another tc product due to their limp feeling switches. Shame as the toneprints are actually pretty useful.
  • Pre-ordered one from Andertons -can't wait!
  • Still waiting for stock - I see they're starting to filter through other dealers.

I'd cooled on the idea and was thinking of cancelling altogether, but now more clips are coming out (especially of the toneprint possibilities) I'm keen again. 

It's looking like mid August currently - I suppose it'll give me time to sell the Tremster.

Just check the build quality when you get it. I was unimpressed with the Polytune 3 build...it felt and looked cheaper than the Polytune 2.  Could have been a rogue pedal. But, these aren't cheap and if Boss can build with impeccable quality at £50+ then so can TC.

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    This That Pedal Show episode features the Pipeline about 59 minutes in.

TTBZ
    said:
    Looks cool but I don't think I could buy another tc product due to their limp feeling switches. Shame as the toneprints are actually pretty useful.
    I'm sitting here with a Ditto X2 on my desk with one of the footswitches broken, and a Rottweiler with a broken gain knob which make me think I'm not going to buy another TC pedal.  By contrast I've never broken an MXR pedal.

But TC's new pressure sensitive footswitch on the Flashback2 and HOF2 looks interesting.  I don't know if it will be any more or less reliable than their standard switch?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    revsorg said:
    This That Pedal Show episode features the Pipeline about 59 minutes in.

TTBZ
    said:
    I'm sitting here with a Ditto X2 on my desk with one of the footswitches broken, and a Rottweiler with a broken gain knob which make me think I'm not going to buy another TC pedal.  By contrast I've never broken an MXR pedal.

But TC's new pressure sensitive footswitch on the Flashback2 and HOF2 looks interesting.  I don't know if it will be any more or less reliable than their standard switch?

That's what concerns me. Super cool idea, which TC are VERY good at (their bass amp range is fantastic) but it seems they might not be as hard wearing as a lot of people need. I am a bit concerned those MASH features just mean more footswitch issues.