NGD - Avalon

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
Last week tbh but finally got around to taking a pic.  

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w617/johnpinchin2/4E9C7472-C378-4768-8ECD-F9CB45FD2AA5_zpsbtsdsaza.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w617/johnpinchin2/FE654022-DAFD-4BC9-9CE9-1D274934A9A4_zpsl1qsfgyr.jpg

Its only a Silver series so not as cool as the Irish models but it plays very easily and sounds nice so it'll do.   
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    Nice looking guitar that! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    that'll do what ever  want - happy pickin John.
    PS, whats the little dot on the back of the h/stock  just south of the tuners ?.
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    I have that exact guitar. Used it since I was 20ish, 16 years of solid gigging including 4 years of 6 nights a week in Spain. Battered and played in and now retired in favour of a much more expensive acoustic but I still use it for outdoor gigs and jams and get pangs of nostalgia when I get it out. Still smells of lovely Cedar too. 

Fantastic instrument, great choice. 
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Thanks chaps - it's almost mint so it seems a shame that it will mainly be used instead of the acoustics I don't want to risk but I'm very happy with it.   

@AliGorie - the black dog is a little ce sticker, not sure why - I thought that only applied to mains devices.
  • Very nice. :) I have an A200CE Gold in rosewood and I forget what the top is, bought it in 2004, love it to bits.

Happy strumming.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.