SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SORTED. WTB Mark Bass Traveler 102p cab

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited June 2017 in Basses £
Aye up.

As per the title, I have £250 (ish) cash waiting for a Mark Bass Traveler 102p cab.
Needs to be 8ohm and in good nick.

May consider something similar but I'm looking for the MB because of it's portability.

Thanks in advance all.
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    There is one on eBay right now (not mine!) in the Cardiff area. Looked tidy and comes with the official MB padded cover. Approximately £350 or best offer.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    All sorted now.
    Got one for £275 nearer to me.

Thanks @Funkfingers ;

How do rate them btw? 
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Not tried any MB stuff. I'm too far from a dealership plus I rather like my tc electronic rig.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.