SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Nintendo 3DS XL, and possibly Wii U or PS4

Hi everyone,

I've got an urge to play several Nintendo 3DS games and so am looking at the 3DS, and in particular the XL. 

I would prefer the "New" model if possible, which is the one with the extra analogue "C-stick" on the right side of the console, but will take the older model for the right price.

Cosmetic damage doesn't matter too much but must be fully functional and the screen must be free of any damage.

While I'm at it, I'm also considering getting a Wii U or PS4, but I'm more interested in the 3DS so will only consider one at a good price.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump!
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    I have a Wii U Premium plus 3x Wii gamepads and nunchucks, all cables, power supplies in original box. Looking for £100 delivered. 
    Forgot to mention it includes Pikmin 3 and Affordable Space Adventures preinstalled. 
  • Sorry @Benson I hadn't seen your posts! I'm afraid that with various unforeseen expenses I've had to put my gaming urges on hold for a bit. If you still have it in a month or so I might be in touch though :)
    Sorry @Benson I hadn't seen your posts! I'm afraid that with various unforeseen expenses I've had to put my gaming urges on hold for a bit. If you still have it in a month or so I might be in touch though :)
    Sorry mate, now sold. 
  • Still on the look out for a 3DS or Wii U.
  • Still on the look out for a 3DS or Wii U.
    reckon £130 delivered should do it (BT for payment)

we don't use our Wii U anymore, comes with power supplies, sensor bar etc..

downloaded and tied to the console titles (these are not included in the price just a bonus)

Mario Kart 8 + all DLC
    Rock n Roll Racing DX
    Chomp Chimp Party
    Octocopter
    Star Fox Guard
    Word Puzzles
    SDK Paint
    Tetraminos
    99 Seconds
    Wicked Monsters Blast
    Grand Prix Rock n Roll
    Rock n Roll Racing Off Road
    Race the Sun
    Picto Party
    Scribble
    Steamworld Dig
    Olli Olli
    Pumped BMX+

disc games as pictured

3 official wiimote motion +, 1 3rd party wiimote motion+, 3rd party pro controller

• Hi @strumjoughlamps

Thanks, I shall speak to my partner about this. I'm a bit confused about the downloaded titles?
  • Hi @strumjoughlamps

Thanks, I shall speak to my partner about this. I'm a bit confused about the downloaded titles?
    On a Wii U download titles are tied to the console so even tho machine will be wiped the titles will be free on the eshop.

as I say not part of the price just a bonus 

as I say not part of the price just a bonus 
    This is confusing. Are they included in the sale or not?