SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Strymon Timeline, MXR Double Double, Boss RC-3 and GE-7, TC Viscous Vibe *PRICES DROPPED*

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
edited August 2017 in FX £
All prices include special delivery if the value is over £100 or first class signed for delivery if the value is under £100.

I've done hundreds of deals on here and have loads of feedback so i'm assuming payment by PPG. All pedals are boxed and in excellent condition.

TC Electronic Viscous Vibe:  £70
Brilliant Vibe. I've had loads of vibes and i genuinely rate this one second only to the Drybell (which is also excellent). This has way more tweakability using the toneprint app.

MXR Double Double overdrive:  £70 
(TS808 and OCD switchable in one enclosure but with active treble and bass controls)

Voodoo Lab 4x4:  £145 SOLD
Includes loads of cables of varying lengths including battery adapters, eventide/line 6 adapters, polarity reverser, voltage doubler, current doubler etc. 

Strymon Timeline: £330 SOLD
(The second timeline i've owned and probably not the last! A brilliant delay. The advert says inspiration machine and it's not wrong!)
note: the AC adapter is a third party one that is the correct spec and works perfectly. 

Boss RC-3 looper:  £85 NOW SOLD
As new. Only used twice.

Boss GE-7 graphic EQ: £45  SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments