SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Telecaster neck

camfcamf Frets: 1191
Just wanting to see if there's anything out there that might tickle my fancy. I'd prefer a chunky rosewood and maybe a slightly flatter radius and ideally a bone nut but essentially a nice neck and a good price would do it. :)

Thanks,

cam f

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 760
    I have two Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster necks to sell. Not super top end, but we'll regarded . One is all maple, the other is maple with a rosewood fingerboard. They have tuners, and neck plates and screws. They are 9.5" fingerboard radius with medium jumbo frets, though I find that all CV's are dressed a little low for my tastes (try one in a shop, its how they leave the factory, not due to wear). Neck profiles on these tend to vary, but I wouldn't call either of mine chunky. Anyway, if you think either might be of interest let me know and I'll sort out some photos/ investigate shipping cost etc.
  • camfcamf Frets: 1191
    Thanks. The R/W one sounds like a possibility. Let me see what else comes up and I'll let you know.
    Had various nice offers but still looking as I ponder. :)
    Bump... there's a bit of demand on here. :(
  • CasperCaster said:
    I have two Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster necks to sell. Not super top end, but we'll regarded . One is all maple, the other is maple with a rosewood fingerboard. They have tuners, and neck plates and screws. They are 9.5" fingerboard radius with medium jumbo frets, though I find that all CV's are dressed a little low for my tastes (try one in a shop, its how they leave the factory, not due to wear). Neck profiles on these tend to vary, but I wouldn't call either of mine chunky. Anyway, if you think either might be of interest let me know and I'll sort out some photos/ investigate shipping cost etc.
    How much you selling the CV necks for mate?