Oil City Pickups ... new wiring harness

What's Hot
OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
in Made in the UK tFB Trader

Just added this beastie to the Oil City harness range ... for the 330/335.
As usual nothing but the very best quality components: CTS pots, Switchcraft short body switch, Switchcraft jack socket and our individually pre tested 'Paper in Oil City' caps :-) 
As usual with all our harnesses all unused terminals are shrink tube insulated to prevent shorts in use, and the vintage style braided cable is also shrink covered to survive the rigours of semi acoustic installation and again guard against accidental shorts in use. 

We now do harnesses for Strats, Teles, LPs, SGs, Juniors and 335s .... plus of course we are happy to make something special to your specs :-)
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11495
    tFB Trader
    looks neat

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • lewismlewism Frets: 250
    Pleased to say this was for me. It's a great quality loom and pretty stiff which is a bonus - the pots and jack pretty much popped up where they needed to be once I'd wrangled the loom in through the bridge pickup cavity. Admittedly, this went into an ES330 and the lack of a center block makes the whole operation a lot easier. From start to finish, it took about 45 minutes and at no point did I want to throw the guitar at the wall!
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6807
    Where are harnesses on your website?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    Looks very neat, lovely Job

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
    tFB Trader
    Chalky said:
    Where are harnesses on your website?
    Just updating the website at the moment to include the 330/335 ... but the others are here
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message