SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ibanez ATK 400 - Price Reduction

auburnwarriorauburnwarrior Frets: 0
edited July 2017 in Basses £

I'm looking to move on my Ibanez as I just don't use it anymore... the Yamaha Attitude is now ruling my world! Thanks to @fretmeister for parting with his 5 string, it's a beautiful beast.

Anyway... It has a single coil jazz pickup in the neck and a triple coil pickup in the bridge. The newer model does not have the single coil pickup, which is also good for resting your thumb.

It is an active bass, has a 5 way pickup select switch, volume control, bass, mid and treble controls. 24 frets, maple neck and fret board, mahogany body with a flame maple top.

I have had the frets refurbished along with a complete set up - it has a super sweet action! The bass is in very good condition with only a few dings in the body – but you have to really hunt for these – no chips. There is a bit of wear on the pickups - see pics.

Local pickup - Wymondham, Norfolk area 

https://goo.gl/photos/uadwQLiLcNmu3Dku6
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments