SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss Gt100 Price Drop SOLD

Macca_25387Macca_25387 Frets: 86
edited February 2018 in FX £

Boss gt100. Flagship multi effects unit made by Boss. Really is an all singing all dancing unit. I found the drive pedal options on it a little harsh, but the preamp settings more than ample for my usage. Modulation, delays and reverbs are excellent. Does take a little time to sit down and really figure it out. Worth the effort. Overall in great condition, I mainly use it in the house and is ideal for it with a decent set of earphones. No box, but original power supply. Collection ideal, but get in touch and we could sort out something for postage/courier. Going off reverb and ones I've seen for sale 

£250

Will happily email pics to anyone interested. Traded back and forth with various members on here quite happily. Not sure if I have a feedback thread or not. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments