SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Tele neck for my discardocaster

BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
edited July 2017 in Parts £
Edit - Just looking for a second Neck now...

I am on the lookout for old Telecaster parts. At the moment I need pretty much everything - body, neck, hardware, the lot.

I am looking out for old, used, discarded and unloved bits in particular. I'd like the final build to be relic and well used, and so properly owned wear is a bonus!

Some specifics:
Body - any colour considered - but Nitro finish so I can lacquer check it. Pref would be off white, butterscotch etc. Thinline a real bonus

Neck - Don't mind abused, but must have good frets as I don't want to have to get it refretted - pref. Rosewood, pref 9.5 radius, but hey..

Hardware - old, used, vintage, whatever - WYG?

Pickguard - would like to do an esquire variant so one of these would be good too - proper blackguard nocaster style preferred - would like a tele one too so I can chop and change

Pickups - not decided yet, but would like a twangy roaring monster to do an esquire variant tho.

Control plate - got a vintage style cloth wires plate and pots? Or an esquire plate ready wired? I'm lazy.

Most things considered, but don't be offended if I say no - I have an idea in my head, and I'll know when the right thing comes along...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments