SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: mint green strat plastics set

What's Hot
daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
thats SSS scratchplate, pickup covers, three knobs, switch tip and back plate. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    edited July 2017
    I have Fender USA mint/black/mint pickguard and spring cavity cover plate. 

I have greenish looking Duncan Antiquity pickup covers. Unfortunately, because the pickups were purchased individually, the colours are not an exact match.

Strictly speaking, the "aged" plastic knobs and tips should be a creamy off-white rather than minty green.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7028
    tFB Trader
    That's right. Only the pickguard went green as it was made from celluloid. The knobs were some other plastic and yellowed.
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684

I have greenish looking Duncan Antiquity pickup covers. Unfortunately, because the pickups were purchased individually, the colours are not an exact match.

Strictly speaking, the "aged" plastic knobs and tips should be a creamy off-white rather than minty green.
    Yep, know that, but not going for the aged look, it's the mint green look I'm specifically after. 

Got a scratchplate on the way, but if I'm not happy with the shade I'll give you a shout
  • algroves1algroves1 Frets: 17

Do you have pics and a price for the pickguard?

cheers
    al