SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtd iPhone 5c or 5s

grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3320
My work use shit android phones but allowed me to buy an iPhone and claim. A year later and I've smashed it on a customers site. 
I don't want to go back to android so does anyone have a 5c or 5s for sale relatively cheap?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10398
    Is it just the screen that;s smashed ? only about £40 to fix if it is 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3320
    Danny1969 said:
    Is it just the screen that;s smashed ? only about £40 to fix if it is 
    The left hand side casing is bent too. If I don't log in for a few days my works software will lock it so I think sending it away for repair might not be possible?
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 145
    Ive used smartfonestore in the past (couple of times)
    might be worth a look
    Cheers will check them out. 
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    I am getting an upgrade tomorrow chap. Got a Slate Grey 5s I think it is 16gb maybe 32gb top condition, unlocked, boxed. Not had a look at prices yet but will PM you if you are still looking for one?
    photek said:
    I am getting an upgrade tomorrow chap. Got a Slate Grey 5s I think it is 16gb maybe 32gb top condition, unlocked, boxed. Not had a look at prices yet but will PM you if you are still looking for one?
    Damn, literally 6 minutes ago I just clicked buy it now on evilbay.  If it's a shower of poop I'll be back in touch. Thanks