Gary Moore - Monsters of Rock 2003

What's Hot
RabsRabs Frets: 2608
in Music tFB Trader

Never seen this one..   Man that guy was a total guitar monster :)

Thought this was cool too

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    Always good to hear a bit of gazza 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    edited July 2017
    Loved GM. Great guitarist, I wish he was still with us. So glad to have caught him live.

I took a mate who wasn't very Rock n roll. I wore band T shirt, jeans, leather jacket. He turned up in chinos and this thin brown polar necked jumper. Walking into the gig there were tons of rockers everywhere, one guy pointed at my pal and shouted "HAH! WOT A KEVIN!!!" 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2576
    tFB Trader
    axisus said:
    Loved GM. Great guitarist, I wish he was still with us. So glad to have caught him live.

I took a mate who wasn't very Rock n roll. I wore band T shirt, jeans, leather jacket. He turned up in chinos and this thin brown polar necked jumper. Walking into the gig there were tons of rockers everywhere, one guy pointed at my pal and shouted "HAH! WOT A KEVIN!!!" 
    My wife went to a Gary Moore concert with me once in a pretty frock..... she now has black jeans and t-shirt for the gigs I arrange
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14227
    tFB Trader
    1st video - sound check - around 7 mins on - love his version of Don't believe a word - excellent - Then just before 12 mins he picks up the temp with more gain and drives it Lizzy style - thanks @rabs - not seen that clip before
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    tFB Trader

Yeah he was awesome wasn't he...

Apart from his playing in general being amazing..  What I always find fascinating when I watch him play is his use of the constant use of the controls.. Always flipping between the pickups and using his tone and volume knobs..  So many people leave everything on 11  :) 

Joe B made a good video about this

• RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    edited July 2017 tFB Trader

Whoops.. Double post...

I will post this instead  :)