SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tweedy Toneworks - Tweedy-luxe - Beautiful point to point handwired Tweed Deluxe clone.

merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited July 2017 in Amps £
This lovely thing has been owned by a few people on this forum and I kind of don't want to sell but needs must. I bought it from @Trude a short while ago and have played it a lot with great pleasure. Have a look at the sales thread where I found it to see some pretty good vids. 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/45334/sold-5e3-clone-by-tweedy-toneworks-450/p1

I've changed the power and preamp valves (as they needed it) but left the rectifier as is. All in all a wonderful little 5e3 that does everything it should. It's lightweight and a most excellent addition to anyone's tonal arsenal. Sorry to see it go but space/cash flow means I need to let it leave the house in exchange for cash...

I'm looking for £450, final price. I'd prefer cash on collect (I'm in Brighton) but I can ship if you need. I don't know who took these pics, but if you have any issues with me using them please let me know! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    I took the pics, and you're welcome! Only thing is, I want it back now... 
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    edited July 2017
    Thanks so much....and you're welcome to come and get it! 

You can have my KR12 while you're here! 
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    Want
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    And sold, thanks to the buyer and the forum/mods for the facility!