SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

k line Springfield withdrawn

What's Hot
dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
My friend is selling his K Line Springfield if anyone is interested?

Amazing low price!

£1080!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-Line-Springfield-Custom-Shop-Boutique-Stratocaster-USA-/201993155924?hash=item2f07baf554:g:lfUAAOSwAC5Zbied
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9531
    Love these
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7126
    Wow that is a good price for a great guitar (I've had 2)
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    Nice... especially considering new prices have been creeping up.
    If he hasn't got any bids can't he end the auction and stick it on here ? He'd save his fees and I'm sure he'll get close to his asking price ?
  • xDottorexDottore Frets: 274
    I have the Tele (Truxton?) from K-Line (thanks to @DrCornelius) and it still remains my most used guitar. They are wonderful and I’d imagine it would get snapped up quickly on here.

Heresy, I'm sure, but when I saw a couple of Anderson T-style guitars the other week I immediately thought they didn't compare well (for me) to the Ks, a bit too blingy, thought I'm sure they are deeply wonderful.

You need an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.

My feedback page: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/91654/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Nice one @Dottore , glad you still like it. Did you end up putting the kleins back in it ?
  • xDottorexDottore Frets: 274
    Yes, the noiseless ones weren't quite right for me (hope I haven't lost them—not seen for ages so probably "in a safe place". Ahem).

You need an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.

My feedback page: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/91654/
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9531
    If he hasn't got any bids can't he end the auction and stick it on here ? He'd save his fees and I'm sure he'll get close to his asking price ?
    Yes, he can cancel on ebay with no fees
  • dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
    If anyone is seriously interested. You can talk to me then I can pass you his details I'm sure he would rather a deal done outside eBay. Pm me, I'll send you his number and talk to him ;). It's a great guitar. He was selling a 633 groove king too!
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    The wording in his advert says £1300 ono.......
    Oh your right! Starting bid was 1080. I'm sure with a cash buyer you could get close to 1080 without eBay fees
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1464
    Dottore said:
    I have the Tele (Truxton?) from K-Line (thanks to @DrCornelius) and it still remains my most used guitar. They are wonderful and I’d imagine it would get snapped up quickly on here.

Heresy, I'm sure, but when I saw a couple of Anderson T-style guitars the other week I immediately thought they didn't compare well (for me) to the Ks, a bit too blingy, thought I'm sure they are deeply wonderful.

I've owned an Anderson T Classic in the past, and played a couple of others. I now have a couple of Truxtons, and for me there is no comparison - the K Lines are better guitars in pretty much every way. 

I LOVE these guitars. 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    i have a Truxton and a K  line les paul jr cant recommend them enough, great guitars
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    San B and Springfield owner here, love them both to bits, in terms of playbility the San B pissed all over my Johnny Marr Jag at the time, I had so many bloody QC issues with that thing. Even after a couple of string changes and shop set-ups the K-Lines still feel the same. Stunning guitars. 
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    its gone already?

He has now decided to keep it! But will let anyone know if he puts it back on
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    Is that what used to be known as a timewaster in the olden days ?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Tbf I've had a couple and always regretted selling them, especially the one with kleins, maybe he came to his senses just in time 
    He sold his 633 amp, got a d'angelico and a Swart space amp. He was able to keep the k line. It was all a bit last minute as we was going to sell the k line to buy the d'Angelico. But a buyer came in with cash to buy the 633. He apologises