SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Roland GR20 Guitar Synth (£160)

impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Complete Roland Guitar Synth set up comprising of:

Roland GR20 synth, boxed, in superb condition, with all manuals, power supply etc
Roland G505 guitar, modified with in-built GK3 synth pickup, Jap Fender pickups - NOW SOLD

The guitar has had all the original guts removed (and passed onto @HarrySeven as spares for his fleet), and updated to GK3 capability. The original pickups are also long gone, but swapped out for a set of Jap Fender strat units from the early 90s. It plays superbly, with a low action and has a typically great neck - these guitars were made by Ibanez for Roland. It is fitted with a brass nut and brass trem block (not sure if these are original or not) and the trem is locked down as I didn't find it was much use with the synth. Its actually quite a nice Strat-ish system. The guitar has been repainted in metallic black at some point - its a good job. The headstock artwork has been recreated very neatly.

I'm after £300 for the complete set up. If there is enough interest, I'd consider splitting them.

The guitar is collection only, as I don't have a case and I can't get insurance for shipping it. I *could* pack it up but if it gets pringled in transit, its on your head. You choose! :-) I'm based near Kettering, Northants (jct 10, A14).

Any questions please ask. I'll put some pictures up later.
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments