SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - £799 - FS - Fender USA Yngwie Malmsteen stratocaster rare candy apple red maple

LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 343
edited January 2018 in Guitars £

Stunning 2007 USA Fender Malmsteen signature in rare candy apple red finish

The alder / 1-piece maple neck combo really makes this guitar ring like a bell - it's very resonant acoustically

The neck is arrow straight with very low buzz free action

Dimazio pick-ups

Original leather strap & case candy included (the strap locks in the pics are now on another guitar)

This guitar sounds, plays and looks great, the only issue is that in a couple of places the paint has 'flaked' off. There is NO damage to the wood and the guitar has not been knocked or dented in any way. It appears the original finish has just began to wear. This can be seen also by the top neck pocket. The paint came away and was glued back in place (again this is just the finish, not damage to the wood) but I decided against doing the same when the paint flaked off near the arm rest. Instead I kept the paint which has come off and it is included in the case in case someone wanted to try and glue it back but I thought it best to let the guitar age gracefully and also liked the slightly reliced look. 

The guitar will be supplied in a (slightly roadworn but perfectly useable) black non-Fender hardcase.

Pick up from Cornwall is welcome but I am happy to post

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments