SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Danelectro DC59 bass FS - SOLD!

casapetecasapete Frets: 5
edited August 2017 in Basses £
Selling my Korean made DC59 bass. A late 90's reissue that is generally thought to be superior to the current Chinese models.
Its in silver /grey metalflake (which the current range doesn't have) and is overall in VGC. It's also light, balances okay and sounds exactly as it should! I'm asking £275, which is exactly half the cost of a new one currently on sale at gear4music!!
Bass is in East Yorkshire, and would prefer not to post if possible. Could maybe help with delivery or a meet up somewhere depending on where and when of course. If a courier was an option, then would be able to add a good hard case for an extra £25. Cheers.

NOW SOLD THANKS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27435

Always worth embedding pics in the ad - it'll get a lot more attention that way.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Thanks. Now sold though!
  • ac30manac30man Frets: 478
    Hi Pete. Hope you're ok mate. I'm still enjoying the stingray you sold me last year. What a bass!
  • Hi - glad it's still good for you, really didn't want to part with it but pleased it's gone to a good home! Cheers, Pete.