SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clear out time - Shergold, Fender Partcaster and Fender CIJ Jaguar (with Mastery)

What's Hot
impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
After much thought and deliberation... well, 24hrs of consideration at least... I'm selling off some of my least used/ones I haven't got an emotional attachment to guitars to finance a Matchless amp... so:

Shergold Masquerader Custom 12 string - @monofin has first dibs, as I know he loves this guitar. Natural finish (refinish), professional refret, all bog stock otherwise. £425

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/UX67Q

Jazzmaster Partcaster - as seen at the FB Jam in Leicester, @GSPBASSES ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; body, @lamf68 paint (in Lake Placid Blue with an aged tint in nitro), J Mascis neck (big frets and flatter radius board, plus satin finish back of the neck), Kluson machine heads, Mojo pickups (early 60s spec, with slight bridge overwind), CTS pots (1 meg, with orange drop cap), Mastery Bridge and Mastery Tremolo. Mint condition (two or three tiny chips on the edge of the neck pocket where I bolted the neck on) and will only look better with time. £600 (Custom Shop quality guitar, genuinely but not a Fender so cheap) SOLD 

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/zlKHM

Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe with Tremolo - yes, the rare one. Factory fit trem, but with a Kev Hurley brass block and Gilmour-length arm (long arm interferes with the controls), Mojo Wide Range pickups, Three tone sunburst with a maple board. £525 WITHDRAWN

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/k8yzw

Fender USA/Mex Partcaster Strat - 1993 Fender USA Strat Plus body in Carribean mist (metallic turquoise green/blue), fitted with 6-screw trem bridge with Kev Hurley big block cold rolled steel block and standard length arm, Mexican Strat neck with rosewood board, 21 frets, 2-prong tuners and satin finish, Vanson pickups - neck PAF with A2 magnets, bridge PAF with A5 magnets, push-push pots giving coil splits on individual pickups, some finish chips along bottom edge (there when I got the body from @antifash). £300

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/MiiyM

Guitarbuild/Allparts Tele partcaster - Guitarbuild body finished in dairy fart (or something) Wudtone, bite mark from a bigsby that I've blocked up the holes from plus has been routed for neck humbucker in the past by me... not very prettily if I'm honest but you can't see that under the plate, Allparts Tele neck with rosewood board, Alegree Cirrostratus pickups, Mojo loom with CTS pots etc Really light and resonant, sounds epic. £300 SOLD

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/ULznD

I'm based near Kettering, Northants (just off jct 10 A14) and really don't want to get involved in posting unless you are desperate - to many problems recently with all that. Quite happy to meet up somewhere or if you want to come over, play the guitar(s) with no obligation you are most welcome.

I will take/post some pics later.

I'm only interested in trades if you have Matchless Lightning 15... preferably the head.

EDIT: Thanks to Parcelfuckwits making a mess of things YET A-FUCKING-GAIN sorry no postage on any of these as full guitars.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'd be interested in buying the Strat you built out of the old body, chap. Drop me some pics.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Goldtop ???

;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Oof. They had a rather nice Matchless in the studio we were in last weekend:

http://i.imgur.com/lXv1iOL.jpg

There's some fine guitars in this list... sure you don't just want to get an AC30 head and save yourself a couple of grand / some nice guitars?? 
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Will call dibs on the Tele once the pics arrive... :-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    TTony said:
    Goldtop ???

;)
    Not a chance!! :-)

Although I think I'd need a shitty stick to fend you lot off if I did...

antifash said:
    I'd be interested in buying the Strat you built out of the old body, chap. Drop me some pics.
    Will do this evening!

miserneil said:
    Will call dibs on the Tele once the pics arrive... :-)
    Ditto - and same goes for the chap who mailed me pm about this guitar.

Oof. They had a rather nice Matchless in the studio we were in last weekend:

There's some fine guitars in this list... sure you don't just want to get an AC30 head and save yourself a couple of grand / some nice guitars?? 
    Nice idea, Gav - however, after playing through @slacker 's Lightning 15 on Saturday, I'm totally sold. Incredible amp.

• impmann said:

Nice idea, Gav - however, after playing through @slacker 's Lightning 15 on Saturday, I'm totally sold. Incredible amp.
    Fair enough - £2k though. Ouch! 
  • It sounded incredible...but think of the standard of hookers you could get for 2k

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    It sounded incredible...but think of the standard of hookers you could get for 2k
    Its a thought...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2234
    impmann said:

Apologies to your wallet. 
    I found some pics of the Partcaster Tele and the Jazzmaster on my phone so... some pics available.

• PM incoming
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Erm.......... Can I have 48 hours on the Shergold. I really shouldn't but cant bear to see it go elsewhere. Just need to sort some funds
    monofin said:
    Erm.......... Can I have 48 hours on the Shergold. I really shouldn't but cant bear to see it go elsewhere. Just need to sort some funds
    No problem at all fella! 

antifash said:
    I'd be interested in buying the Strat you built out of the old body, chap. Drop me some pics.
    @antifash pics up there mate. Can meet up in same place again if needed.
    PM me.

There are now pics of everything currently for sale - any questions please ask.

Oh and if it helps, I commute every day to Bourne, Lincs so could perhaps meet someone on my route home or nearby or whatever.

• Oh dude that jazzmaster... you could always hide it at mine and pretend to yourself that you've sold it until a rainy day arrives. ;)
  • @impmann Cheers man. Good to see it one more time, but am OK to see it pass on! GLWTSales!

Oh dude that jazzmaster... you could always hide it at mine and pretend to yourself that you've sold it until a rainy day arrives. ;)
    Thanks for the offer... but now sold.

antifash said:
    @impmann Cheers man. Good to see it one more time, but am OK to see it pass on! GLWTSales!

No problems chap! 

• impmann said:
    Oh dude that jazzmaster... you could always hide it at mine and pretend to yourself that you've sold it until a rainy day arrives. ;)
    Thanks for the offer... but now sold.

Glad to see it didn't hang around long, that'd have got me seriously gassing if it had! :)