Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• More than happy to give up the vocal slots fur the Floyd stuff Mark. If there's someone used to doing it regularly it'll be better than my screeching! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Rejigged for @CustomPedalBoards and all looking pretty good now. I'll let you sort out who is doing what vocals on the day :)

For now, keep them coming folks - I'd like to get these slots filled so you can all go practice ;)

More than happy to give up the vocal slots fur the Floyd stuff Mark. If there's someone used to doing it regularly it'll be better than my screeching! 
    I'll keep you all in for the mo - it's pretty informal on the day and we can work out who wants to do what as we get there. I'd rather have an excess than a lack of vocalists :)
  • I could do guitar for beat it. I'll spare you all from my vocals though :)
    hassleham said:
    I could do guitar for beat it. I'll spare you all from my vocals though :)
    Sure? We are a tolerant bunch ;)
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I can't be there.
    I'm out of action until next summer.

Sorry guys.
  • I'd like to sing Can't Get Enough and Alright Now. 

Guitar-wise I see lead on Comfortably Numb is up for grabs so I'll stick my hand up for that. I could do something on both Champagne Supernova and Rain On Me, Britpop is my era. And if any brave person wants to sing Beat It, I can play some guitar on that too. 
  • Put me down for "Guitar Other 1" on "Call Me The Breeze".

Here we go - no more updates for tonight, but it's looking pretty good so far!

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7321
    I can't seem to read the songs, they're all blurry and won't zoom in?
  • Wow, there's clearly no love for Mustang Sally! All the other songs have been snapped up apart from that one!

Is it worth maybe swapping it out for something else more 'guitary'? Something like 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps', or maybe a good old 12-bar thing like 'Red House' or 'Rock Me Baby'? Just a thought...
  • Wow, there's clearly no love for Mustang Sally! All the other songs have been snapped up apart from that one!

Is it worth maybe swapping it out for something else more 'guitary'? Something like 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps', or maybe a good old 12-bar thing like 'Red House' or 'Rock Me Baby'? Just a thought...
    If there's something you want to do that's already taken don't worry, the more popular songs will get me than one rendition. 

If nobody takes mustang Sally it'll get dropped

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    I'll take Mustang Sally, singing and playing lead guitar. We had a blast doing it (twice!) at the Leicester jam, and it was popular with the less confident guitar players because they knew they could play it.
    DefaultM said:
    I can't seem to read the songs, they're all blurry and won't zoom in?
    If you click on the pic it should take you to imgur where it's zoomable!
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1597
    I will take lead on any of them put me in for one and I will learn it. I know that seems silly but I like a challenge 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27436
    I've taken this off the stickies for Recent Discussions now - given that it's all signed up and anyone coming will doubtless have it bookmarked - but left it stickied in Events, just for ease of reference

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • With @Alnico ; unable to make it ( :( ) we have a spare space, which will therefore go to @iseverynamegone ; asthe first person on the reserve list. 

I don't think I've had £8 from Mark so could you confirm you're attending and then send me your £8 please? 

There are a few other people that haven't paid yet too, so I'd appreciate those. PayPal gift to chris.burl@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks all

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    With @Alnico ; unable to make it ( :( ) we have a spare space, which will therefore go to @iseverynamegone ; asthe first person on the reserve list. 

I don't think I've had £8 from Mark so could you confirm you're attending and then send me your £8 please? 

There are a few other people that haven't paid yet too, so I'd appreciate those. PayPal gift to chris.burl@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks all
    No Chris, I hadn't paid yet.
    My apologies.
  • Alnico said:
    With @Alnico ; unable to make it ( :( ) we have a spare space, which will therefore go to @iseverynamegone ; asthe first person on the reserve list. 

Thanks all
    No Chris, I hadn't paid yet.
    My apologies.
    It's no biggie mate, I've not been actively chasing yet. I'll start that now

Any more for any more? Particularly want vocalists and extra guitar.. don't be shy now..