SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Digital Piano

Long shot I know but I was wondering if anyone is selling (or knows where to find) a digital piano in the north west area. I've tried the usual Ebay and Gumtree but there's nothing suitable at the moment.

Prefer a keyboard style one as we don't have any room for the wooden stand. £250 max budget. 

Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1075
    Hey scotteh

My brother has a Yamaha DGX-630 that he's looking at selling its in Very good condition & im pretty sure the stand can be removed from it (i remember him demoing it in store and it was on a 3 tier stand)

manual for it can be found here to you can see if its what your looking for.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/196292/Yamaha-Portable-Grand-Dgx-630.html#manual

he was looking for about £300 but says he'd take £250 for a quick sale,Were midlands based so i guess you'ed be looking at UPS shipping unless i can talk him into a drive for you

ive asked him for some pics so i'll post them as soon as i get back later on tonight.

Laters
    Gizmo

• Gizmo said:
    Hey scotteh

My brother has a Yamaha DGX-630 that he's looking at selling its in Very good condition & im pretty sure the stand can be removed from it (i remember him demoing it in store and it was on a 3 tier stand)

manual for it can be found here to you can see if its what your looking for.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/196292/Yamaha-Portable-Grand-Dgx-630.html#manual

he was looking for about £300 but says he'd take £250 for a quick sale,Were midlands based so i guess you'ed be looking at UPS shipping unless i can talk him into a drive for you

ive asked him for some pics so i'll post them as soon as i get back later on tonight.

Laters
    Gizmo

Hi mate sorry I forgot about this. I ended up just buying a Kawai ES110 new. Thanks anyway though.