SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**Sold** H&K Switchblade 50 1x12 + Footswitch Price Drop £280

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited September 2017 in Amps £
So I've finally made a decision. I've been running 2 amps until I could reach a conclusion. The conclusion is that as good as this amp is, especially the clean channel, the Katana Head with 2x12 is not far enough behind it to justify just keeping it as a backup amp. It's good enough to be my main rig. 

Therefore, keeping a valve amp just sitting around seams silly. 

Clearly in used condition, has one small rip in the cloth and a few dings on the tolex and one of the knobs is on a slight angle but works fine. It's perfectly functional, loud and dynamic with everything you'd expect from a German made valve amp. Foot switch runs via midi and allows you to save over 100 patches. Built in reverb and several digital effects from delay, to modulation and other such stuff. FX loop that can be run serial. Anyone who went to Leicester heard this amp as it was used all day and sounded great...notwithstanding the fact that some bugger put it next to @slacker s Matchless, which wasn't a fair fight!

In terms of price I'm looking at around £350 but I think I'd prefer interesting trades. Maybe a strat or something pointy. Maybe a Tele. Or maybe something out of left field. Try me! 

It's currently with me in Huddersfield and includes a cover. Anyone wanting to try it give me a shout. 

**Edit... Price drop to £325 now £300 now £280 for quick sale coz I need it gone**

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments