SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony Black, 1999)

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 694
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
In the eternal rules of the sane but GAS-afflicted, a beauty in means a beauty out. Sooooooooooo...

There is no classier, more beautiful guitar than the Gibson Les Paul Custom, and this one is no exception.

A fantastic piece from the glory days of the 1990s, when Gibson was at the top of their game, this guitar is a beast. Sounds incredible, plays like a dream and looks... Well, like a Gibson Les Paul Custom.

Comes with an ebony fretboard, rather than the Richlite plastic that you get on modern ones. Has been gigged, but never abused. No breaks, cracks or repairs. The odd tiny ding here and there, plus a couple of small hanger marks at the base of the headstock. Original case included and it even has its old blue warranty card.

Trades are unlikely, but feel free to hit me up. I'm fond of Gibson and ESP, pluse I do like a PRS, so a nice one with cash added may well get my attention (be warned, I do favour the more garish looking ones). Otherwise, cash on collection from Southampton please!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 694
    edited September 2017
    Adding in this too: Chapman Ghost Fret (Original Run).

This is one of the original run of the Chapman Ghost Fret. These were produced in limited numbers and are most comparable to the modern Ghost Fret Pro, that costs almost £1000 new. This one has barely been played (unmarked!) and comes in the gorgeous, and now discontinued, satin blue finish.

Solid body, with a slightly arched, flamed maple cape, as well as a belly cut on the back, both of which make this guitar significantly more comfortable than the Gibson Explorer. It's also slightly smaller and lighter than the Gibson model.

The pickups are Chapman Passive Aggressives, with a coil tap activated by a push/pull volume knob. The hardware is manufactured by the exceptional Hipshot, and includes fantastic locking tuners that make string changes a breeze.

Comes with a fitted Chapman hard case (essential for these unusually shaped guitars).

Collection from Southampton. £495.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    Ghost Fret sold, Gibson Les Paul Custom still available.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
    Darryl is an excellent person to buy from, so happy to add my endorsement here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks @RevMatt. :)
    Bump!
    Bump!
    edited October 2017
    Shhhhhh! This price is a Fretboard exclusive.

Shhhhhhhh...

Also, if you have trades to run by me, feel free. No amps, semis or acoustics though, please.
  • badlydrawnbanjobadlydrawnbanjo Frets: 855
    edited September 2017
    I'll be very interested in this if it's still here when my ES345 sells (hopefully this week if all goes to plan...)
    I'll be very interested in this if it's still here when my ES345 sells (hopefully this week if all goes to plan...)
    Sounds good! Let me know how you get on.
    Up you go...
    Bump.
    Bump!