New Marilyn Manson material

What's Hot

Comments

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Me like.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nothing says danger like a man who spends 4 hours in make up. 
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • His live shows are awesome. Pure theater. There's a man who got the most out of his talents.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    His live shows are awesome. Pure theater. There's a man who got the most out of his talents.
    I actually saw him at Hellfest in 2015 and thought he was pretty shit. He went off stage for about ten or fifteen minutes for no reason, and then just came back on as if being absent with no explanation for a large part of his set was a perfectly normal thing to do.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Bucket said:
    His live shows are awesome. Pure theater. There's a man who got the most out of his talents.
    I actually saw him at Hellfest in 2015 and thought he was pretty shit. He went off stage for about ten or fifteen minutes for no reason, and then just came back on as if being absent with no explanation for a large part of his set was a perfectly normal thing to do.
    Ah, shame, I saw him a twice in 2007 and 8 and it was top drawer.
  • Sounds good!  I was listening to Pale Emperor yesterday and it's a great album.  
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Sounds good!  I was listening to Pale Emperor yesterday and it's a great album.  

Yeah, I thought The Pale Emperor was one of my favourites actually. Different feel from some of the other albums but I love it.  I just happened to be browsing the internet for news on MM last week and noticed that a new album is actually overdue. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Saw him back in 2002 - awesome! His early material was great but not really my bag these days.
    We are all Chameleons...
  • TonyR said:
    Saw him back in 2002 - awesome! His early material was great but not really my bag these days.

Mechanical Animals is my favourite one from his earlier days.  You should check out Pale Emperor if you haven't already.  I gave it a spin on Amazon Music and ended up listening to the whole album, it is pretty damn good.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    Bucket said:
    Maybe he went off stage for a shit?  B)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
    bingefeller said:
    Mechanical Animals is my favourite one from his earlier days.  You should check out Pale Emperor if you haven't already.  I gave it a spin on Amazon Music and ended up listening to the whole album, it is pretty damn good.
    +1. I could have written that. We are like, spiritual Manson twins or something. 
  • quarky said:
    bingefeller said:
    +1. I could have written that. We are like, spiritual Manson twins or something. 

haha, I love a bit of Manson every now and again. 
  • sounds pretty good to me, I agree with bucket though the only time I saw him live he was shit.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    S'all about Holywood for me. I'd cut my dick off to that album it's that good!
    New video. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds pretty good, some of his better work as of late.