SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Martin 00-15 usa all mahogany acoustic guitar fs, possible postage to existing member

StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Truly brillaint guitar with new strings and original hard case, plays perfectly with a nice light action, no issues the neck is nice and straight.
There are a couple of small dents on the side and an area at the side of the sound hole is where the previous owner wore it away playing.... So that should show yoy how good the guitar is

It sounds liveley and warm,
Poss trades but don't bother offering something of lower value and expecting a straight trade... It won't happen. (and am getting bored if the continual messages offering a Mexican strat for a straight swap)

cash on collection preferred but I will potentially post to an existing member here or I can meet you somewhere.located in Stourbridge or you can arrange your own  
PayPal gift. 

Any questions please ask.
900 ono cash 1k trade value. 

https://i.imgur.com/JR9lGeA.jpg

Martin 00-15 https://imgur.com/gallery/RwKhC
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• but don't bother offering something of lower value and expecting a straight trade... It won't happen. (and am getting bored if the continual messages offering a Mexican strat for a straight swap)
    This made me chuckle, you deserve a free bump to the top for putting up with that shit buddy. GLWTS.
  • Exactly how many acoustics are you offloading, and which body parts do I have to saw off to get that Guild f20 from you?
  • but don't bother offering something of lower value and expecting a straight trade... It won't happen. (and am getting bored if the continual messages offering a Mexican strat for a straight swap)
    This made me chuckle, you deserve a free bump to the top for putting up with that shit buddy. GLWTS.

Haha thanks buddy, the joke is certainly wearing thin! :D
  • Exactly how many acoustics are you offloading, and which body parts do I have to saw off to get that Guild f20 from you?

Just the two, I want to find that special one,  I bought this one thinking it was the one but I want something with a maple spruce or koa top :D..... And it would be your penis! 

Just the two, I want to find that special one,  I bought this one thinking it was the one but I want something with a maple spruce or koa top :D..... And it would be your penis! 
    I can't go that far...! I need it for a variety of purposes... :D We should talk though. I might have something you might be interested in. Maybe.

I can't go that far...! I need it for a variety of purposes... :D We should talk though. I might have something you might be interested in. Maybe.
    awww maaan i was looking forward to having  a 2nd  less impressive penis for additional ..ahem..nafarius purposes!

Gimme a pm, im sure we can some to some agreement , you have some great gear :D
  • Bump
  • Need an electric bump! 
  • Bump
  • Someone get this bought - @Strangefan is a gent to deal with and most accommodating! 

(Apart from caramel in his latte! ;) )
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4670
    edited September 2017
    Yeah get it bought so he can buy my les Paul and then I can buy your guitar, then you can buy someone else guitar. So on and so forth 

its the circle of life
  • @Bridgehouse awww shucks! Thanks buddy!.... I wish I would say the same about you :D
  • @Bridgehouse awww shucks! Thanks buddy!.... I wish I would say the same about you :D
    You can't - I don't take shit caramel in my latte... ;)
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4916
    I know where you might be able to get hold of a certain vintage Gibson, if you're interested... I remember you saying it's the only guitar you regretted parting with.

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    edited September 2017
    Nitefly said:
    I know where you might be able to get hold of a certain vintage Gibson, if you're interested... I remember you saying it's the only guitar you regretted parting with.

@Nitefly ;Haha please don't even tempt me! That guitar is one of my all time favourites! But if you have any idea of a trade (happy too add to it) jusy say D 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4916
    PM incoming...

• very tempting mate... 

I need an acoustic, live in Lower Gornal and LOVE caramel latte !!!
  • @Wazmeister, hold on you you have electricity and the Internet, in lower Gornal! How are you managing that! :D only joking I used to live in woodcross so..... :D
  • Let me know what you're thinking me old fruit :D