SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup

Super8Super8 Frets: 16
edited September 2017 in Parts £
Lovely sounding pickup in good working condition. This is the genuine custom shop version (with the yellow, black and white wires). Not always easy to find on their own in the UK. £50 inc postage.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 874
    A photo would be good. 
  • Sold in less than 5 minutes!
  • Super8 said:
    Sold in less than 5 minutes!
    Combination of right timing and buyer waiting. Thanks for the sale!

• revsorg said:
    A photo would be good. 
    I'm guessing it looks like a Tele neck pickup.
    pia98jf said:

revsorg said:
    A photo would be good. 
    I'm guessing it looks like a Tele neck pickup.
    The reasons I said a photo would be good were:

1. It's in the forum rules - you should post some good quality pictures.  I'm not being a backseat moderator here, I'm seriously in the market to find a Tele neck pickup to go with the bridge pickup I bought from Alegree last night.  I don't know why, but Alegree have photos off their products on their website.  Turns out they don't need to bother because everyone know what a Telecaster pickup looks like.

2. Let's just assume that this neck pickup comes with a chrome cover.  If it was gold or aged or not part of the sale then Super8 would have mentioned it.

3.  And let's just assume that this pickup comes from a relic, not a closet classic, so it will show some signs of ageing.  Or maybe it won't.  If it was from a Master Built guitar I'm sure Super8 would have mentioned it.

4.  It's described as being in good working condition.  So it's been used.  How much?  A photo might have helped furnish us with that information.
  • I agree with you. It was just an off the cuff comment, not meant to be taken seriously.
    Sorry if I over-reacted.
  • No worries I should have made it a bit more obvious it was in jest!

The Twisted Tele is a great pickup though. I've had one before then sold the guitar it was in, hence the interest.