SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All SOLD - Modded Epi LP (sold) and modded Ibanez neck thru

MiscusernameMiscusername Frets: 58
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Pics on request as I'm posting from work and have no access to them!

2002 Epiphone LP Standard (would be plus top nowadays) heritage cherry sunburst - modded with Seymour Duncan zebra JB and 59, all new wiring with four push/pull Jimmy Page set up and orange drop caps, upgraded selector swtich, upgraded jack plug, reinforced strap pin in tail (drilled out, dowelled, and long screw fitted), Taylor machine heads fitted (slightly misaligned due to anti rotation tangs, but, stable). Absolute beast of a guitar that never goes out of tune and sounds immense. - £325 - fair price given the parts fitted, and how much of an animal it is compared to a lighter lower quality new model.

2002 Ibanez RGT-42 HH neck thru in metalic blue/green, grey hardware - modded with Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon and Jazz set.
Great guitar that just doesn't get used anymore - £200 for quick sale (pickups are worth half that!!!)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Piccies?

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Edited the price of the Epi down a bit.
    There are other Epi's of a similar vintage for less, but, stock, with inferior pickups and parts. 
    £325 is s silly price for that much guitar in my view.
  • Both still for sale.
    Ibanez sale fell through elsewhere despite it being only a few pound more than the pickups that are in it!!!

I've had a few people suggest I revert the Epi to stock to shift it and sell the pickups separately.
    However, it is set up perfectly as is for somebody who wants an amazing sounding and versatile guitar for a frankly ridiculous price. This would be a great gigging instrument imo as it looks good, and sounds fantastic.
  • Epi sold!
    Come on, that Ibanez deserves a new home. It is amazing!!
  • Sold ages ago  Oops.