Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11494
    tFB Trader
    It was very good 

Did you see that the location scout for the show got bumped off while researching locations for season 4 in Mexico

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just started watching it. Hopefully it'll be as good as the previous two.

• Just started watching it. Hopefully it'll be as good as the previous two.
    It wasn't unfortunately. 

Lacking character as strong as Pablo was very visible. They did try hard though Gentelmen from Cali ain't the same IMHO.
  • I thought the final 2-3 episodes were great, took them a while to establish the new characters though. I know most of them appeared in earlier seasons but they weren't especially developed there 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    It was always a hard task to come up with baddies as evil as Escobar - it was a good series

Looking forward to Series 4
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13929
    edited September 2017

Finished it last week, I thought it was great. The actors like a lot like the real Cali cartel members.

Looking forward to Season 4 based on the Mexico gang in Jaurez.I have a friend that lives there and recalls the days when 18 people a day were being murdered some hung from road bridges with signs on to act as warnings. I visited Juarez last year for the first and only time.

• It was very good 

Did you see that the location scout for the show got bumped off while researching locations for season 4 in Mexico
    http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/856591/Narcos-season-4-Netflix-threatened-Pablo-Escobar-brother-location-scout-release-date