SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Fender Black Mahogany Thinline Telecaster Body mex made £175 inc Pickups, bridge and pickguard

What's Hot
kramereekrameree Frets: 101
edited September 2017 in Parts £
I was going to use this for a project but never did..mex made inc mex reissue pickups and pickguard pots etc. Has a few marks and will add pics later..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hi bud, definately interested, looking forward to seeing pics! Thnx gu
  • Will get them up later today
  • https://i.imgur.com/9NnTIBy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZQgd2qI.jpg

Body has a few marks but nothing through the finish...
  • @stugu here you go
    Il pm you bud:) 
  • Pm'd you back...never know if message get through!
    Hi bud... replied and all sortred :) 
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    Nice profit
  • @krameree and @stuagu - not to be an ass but how sure are you both that this is a Fender body? The only 'hog '69 styled thinline that i can think of was the Squier Vintage Modified one from ~2008, which was offered in black and shoreline gold, but shipped with a 24.75" scale neck.

I'm happy to be corrected but I can't think of a mex model that fits the spec otherwise?
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    edited September 2017

http://feesheh.com/uae/fender-classic-series-69-telecaster-thinline-maple-electric-guitar-black/

@guitargeek62 Ive also seen them in white, white with natural flames and a bunch of custom FSR colours

• Fair play - news to me!

This is the squier VM I was thinking of - different stock bridge and pickguard, but otherwise much the same:

@krameree and @stuagu - not to be an ass but how sure are you both that this is a Fender body? The only 'hog '69 styled thinline that i can think of was the Squier Vintage Modified one from ~2008, which was offered in black and shoreline gold, but shipped with a 24.75" scale neck.

I'm happy to be corrected but I can't think of a mex model that fits the spec 
    Im not an expert so im trusting its as advertised , a mex fender thinline body, iv no reason to doubt that.
    JD50 said:
    Nice profit
    What does this mean? Thnx 
  • @stuago It is def a mex body, no doubt and the link I added shows @guitargeek62 didn't have all the info. @JD50 comment is simple, I bought the body from him, collected it in London and paid a bit less than the £175 I listed it for.  @JD50 probably assumes we agreed on £175 (tho the price has nothing to do with anyone else)  Not sure why @JD50 would add this comment only he could answer that. 
    :)
  • krameree said:
    Not sure why @JD50 would add this comment only he could answer that. 
    He would appear to be breaking Rule #1 ;)
    krameree said:
    @stuago It is def a mex body, no doubt and the link I added shows @guitargeek62 didn't have all the info. @JD50 comment is simple, I bought the body from him, collected it in London and paid a bit less than the £175 I listed it for.  @JD50 probably assumes we agreed on £175 (tho the price has nothing to do with anyone else)  Not sure why @JD50 would add this comment only he could answer that. 

Fair enough . I don't know what you agreed pricewise with whoever you sold it to.

Your price has nothing to do with me. Just thought in the spirit of TFB community we buy and sell with each but not for profit from one another.

Apologies if any rules have been broken.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @jd50 who says I made any profit? The buyer didn't say what he paid and I only had an asking price. It is my choice what I list an item for and in the current market my pricing seems pretty fair.  Note I bought this from you in November 2016...hardly buying to do a quick flip and make some cash..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Fair enough. Maybe none of my business. Just when I saw the ADVERTISED price it didn't seem in keeping with passing on deals to each other. Like you say none of my business apologies for any offence.
    Anyway, all wel that ends well, jeff was great to deal with and more than fair with me and were both hapoy with the deal.
    Enjoy the rest of the day everybody from fretboardland ! 

:) 
    Picked up from jeff today, first class guy to do deals with. :)