• + customs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cbellanga said:
    + customs?
    VAT & Duty, about £46

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1232
    What options did you go for?

I've had my email for over a month now, however having to buy a new laptop, and now a new van, have meant my spending fund is precariously empty.
    Once I get the fund replenished, I'm thinking high gain red, 4 jack, and possibly external toggle switch.

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    Wait a second, so despite all the waiting times etc, they cost around £250 new but people sell them used for £400 usually???
  • AlexO said:
    Wait a second, so despite all the waiting times etc, they cost around £250 new but people sell them used for £400 usually???
    Yes. This time last year it was 300. Now it's 400. It's almost worth ordering just to see then sell on. Crazy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • m_c said:
    What options did you go for?

I've had my email for over a month now, however having to buy a new laptop, and now a new van, have meant my spending fund is precariously empty.
    Once I get the fund replenished, I'm thinking high gain red, 4 jack, and possibly external toggle switch.

I'm going to order regular boost & OD default option

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    AlexO said:
    Yes. This time last year it was 300. Now it's 400. It's almost worth ordering just to see then sell on. Crazy.
    Never realised they wasn't £400 new from Analogman. The waiting list always put me off having a proper look. On the odd impossible chance anyone wants to sell one at what they cost. Give me a shout.
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    I’ve had mine six months now. Love it. Buffer is worth a think of too. Very happy with it and the high gain option 
  • How long have you been on the list mate ?
  • How long have you been on the list mate ?
    Since 5th March 2016

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1377
    Happy days. Bloody awesome pedal. If you are really lucky, the customs might under calculate the duty and vat..... 
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30882
    Get it in black too- looks miles nicer

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• It's done, ordered High Gain on Red side, standard colour. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks or so. Check FX classified in about 3 weeks if it's pants.

• Can any KOT owners answer a quick question:

I have ordered the high gain on the Red side version of KOT. From what I understand the KOT is 2 separate drive "pedals" in one box so will the Yellow side be the original circuit and so be able to be set as Boost/OD/Distortion just like the original non modified circuit? I.e do I have the original KOT sound on Yellow side still?

• KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    Can any KOT owners answer a quick question:

I have ordered the high gain on the Red side version of KOT. From what I understand the KOT is 2 separate drive "pedals" in one box so will the Yellow side be the original circuit and so be able to be set as Boost/OD/Distortion just like the original non modified circuit? I.e do I have the original KOT sound on Yellow side still?
    Yes. 
  • OK good - thanks

• Ordered mine last week as well. Am really enjoying my OD3 at the moment so hope to buggery the KoT lives up to my (unrealistic) expectations. I added a Sunface Ge fuzz to the order as well - having never bonded with any fuzz ever. What could do wrong....
  • mattdavis said:
    Ordered mine last week as well. Am really enjoying my OD3 at the moment so hope to buggery the KoT lives up to my (unrealistic) expectations. I added a Sunface Ge fuzz to the order as well - having never bonded with any fuzz ever. What could do wrong....
    I never liked fuzz either @mattdavis . However since getting a veteran my opinions have changed. Sunface is very similar I reckon so you may like it too :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    mattdavis said:
    Ordered mine last week as well. Am really enjoying my OD3 at the moment so hope to buggery the KoT lives up to my (unrealistic) expectations. I added a Sunface Ge fuzz to the order as well - having never bonded with any fuzz ever. What could do wrong....
    I never bonded with fuzz (Big Muff & modern high gain types) until I tried a Ge Fuzzface, love it now. I've got a DIY build Sunface that I'm loving at the moment.