ID Core 100 and 150

What's Hot
darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
Hi All,

As a user of the ID Core 10 and 20, I've always been impressed by the sounds of the little baby Blackstars.

As they now have big brothers, what does anyone think of the 100w and 150w versions?  With a built in looper and an available option for a 7 way footswitch, they can remove the need for a pedal board and provide potentially a platform for any jam or even some gigs?

Practically, I really like the idea of them, does anyone have one, or has played one?
You are the dreamer, and the dream...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1286
    Played thru my mate's one for good couple of hours helping him to understand the controls and how to create presets.
    Didn't like it as it sounded like a pod thru monitors so defo not a gigging amp despite the wattage. Good for home use tho?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hmm.... sadly what I suspected... will need to go valve for that then!
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited September 2017
    Boss Katana 100 Combo, best non-valve amp out there by a mile. I got one about a month ago and Im going to buy another one already before they change anything just because I like it so much
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Boss Katana, best non-valve amp out there by a mile
    Yeah I'd tend to agree, my "main" amp is a 50.  I've got all the gear I need but often wonder about "the road not travelled".