SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Spaceman Effects Space Rocket Fuzz (Limited Edition 04/77) FS:FT

Hi guys, recently moved here from The US and brought a few pedals that apparently I wont be using. 
As much as I want to keep it I have a super rare spaceman effects spacerocket fuzz, its probably one of the coolest best sounding fuzz pedals I have used that allows you to keep some clarity while getting super stoner rock. 
I have owned 100's of fuzz pedals and this one is up there with the best of them, however I don't have a setup right now that really needs this style of fuzz (or any fuzz) 
I see these going over here when they show up on reverb from around 230, so I figure 190 and we all leave happy. 
No scratches, dings, velcro, and I still have the fancy little silver bag it came in. Never gigged only used briefly on some studio work I did. 
I am open to a few trades or partial trades. 
EQD Data Corruptor (straight Trade) 
Maybe a chorus plus cash. 
Boss VE8 straight trade. 
Pedal board plus cash
maybe a distortion plus cash. 
Or just Cash 190
I have pictures I can email, and I can meet in and around london. 
I am one of the original Gear Talk members in the USA, as well as active on the Gear Page and other gear groups back in the USA, all with great reviews and feedback. 

http://www.spacemaneffects.com/spacerocket.htm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom