SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Strymon FLINT.

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited September 2017 in FX £

SOLD

£230. 

£225 ppg incl delivery.

As a result of being re-united with my old '73 Vibrolux I now have great on board reverb and tremolo so my Flint is kind of surplus to requirements.

My Strymon Flint is a few months old - bought new by me and only used in a home environment. It does have velcro on the bottom and comes with it's box, UK power supply, Strymon sticker and unused rubber feet - In fact everything it would come with from new. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I don't have either to trade Jim but the Source Audio tremolo is better than the Flint's trem side while covering the same ground, and can be found used v cheap.

Likewise the Source Audio Gemini is a decent chorus and tends to be cheap used

• JohnPerry said:
    I don't have either to trade Jim but the Source Audio tremolo is better than the Flint's trem side while covering the same ground, and can be found used v cheap.

Likewise the Source Audio Gemini is a decent chorus and tends to be cheap used
    Thank you for the heads up I will check both out.
  • Bump.
  • No longer looking for trades - Sale only £230. Will consider close offers.
  • £225 ppg incl delivery.
  • SOLD.