SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Cheap but reliable accoustic for daughter to learn on.

Hi All, 

I have the enviable position of being a guitar player, whose son has decided he wants to be a drummer and is taking lessons, and a daughter who wants to learn guitar. She was given one for her birthday this month, but it is honestly rubbish, wont stay in tune - cost £20 from Argos or something.

I am looking for something decent to get for her to learn on, that will stay in tune, sounds ok, but is small enough for a 9 year old girl to use, so a 3/4 or mini guitar would be best. Nylon string or steel considered, nylon probably preferred. Dont have a specific price in mind, but would rather check here before heading off the e-bay. If nothing comes up here I will probably look at this:
https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/0960122321/nylon-string-classical-guitars/fender-esc80-34-size-classical-acoustic-guitar

Please let me know below if you have something suitable :)

Many thanks, 
Reg.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom