SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Regentone 60’s Vintage Handwound Single Coil Set

andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
Here’s a set of Regentone Vintage 60’s handwound pickups for sale, I’ve had these in a custom built strat since 2015

Quite thick sounding, they really tame a trebly guitar but still have plenty of clarity. They sound fuller in the mids than Fender’s Fat 50’s set. 

I bought them direct from Regentone when they were just starting out so the specs may differ slightly from those below, but I have tested the resistance so that’s spot on. 

Heres the spec from their site:

“The Regentone RT60 pickups are built using almost identical materials to those used in the mid 1950's to mid 1960's.  Because these are hand-wound they have subtle differences in tone which help to produce rich harmonics and overtones. No two sets are 100% identical which adds to their uniqueness and tone.  All pickups are wax potted in Lincolnshire bees wax, mixed with paraffin wax.  This combination of wax seals the coils and helps to reduce unwanted feedback when playing at high volume levels.  Other period correct features are:

• Alnico V magnets, Vintage Stagger
  • Vintage cloth covered pull back wiring
  • Vulcanised Fibreboard
  • 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire
  • Hand Wound
  • Vintage Cream Covers.
  • Neck:   6.5KΩ
  • Middle 6.4KΩ RW/RP
  • Bridge 6.4KΩ”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments