SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

New band in Northamptonshire Area

Hi all,
Looking for a drummer and a lead guitarist for a band starting up in Northamptonshire. We are funded ok, already have some decent kit, transport and some venues in the local area have shown a keen interest in us gigging there.

So far we have a rythum guitarist (me) and a bass player. If you can sing thats a plus. 

We are a rock/country band, not like Hank Williams, more the Eagles, Bob Seger, CCR ect . Not really looking for metal or extravagant solos. Also maybe some acoustic stuff. 

Bass player has about 5 years experience, I've been playing for about 9 years on and off. 

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might fit the bill, please let me know.

Thanks

Mark 
Fender Fanboy
Always looking for an excuse to buy another Stratocaster 

"So, no kidding, there I was, Clapton to my left, Hendrix to my right, me in the middle playing my 1943 Fender Les Paul." 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom