SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Neo Vent 2 (full size)

What's Hot
thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
edited December 2017 in FX £
Hello all.

A load of gear going up for sale as I've all but retired from live playing (Fender CS '54 Strat, Gibson CS '59 ES-175 and Friedman BE-100 to come).

Trade wise I only really want an Eventide H9 core, or a Mission EP1-KP.

SOLD - Neo Ventilator 2 - £240 delivered

Excellent condition, boxed, instructions and PSU. Hardly used.

SOLD - TC Polytune Mini 2 Noir - £60 delivered

On my board since new, very good condition, boxed with paperwork and new feet.

SOLD - Providence Chrono Delay - £160 delivered

Well enjoyed, velcro'd and scuffed. Works perfectly, boxed, instructions and PSU.

SOLD - Kingsley Jouster V2 - £250 delivered

Excellent condition, hardly used as changed amps shortly after. Original box. Sounds ace into a Fender 65 DRRI! 

SOLD - TC SCF - £120 delivered

Very good condition, no box. Mains powered. Eric Johnson uses one, and it comes alive in stereo.

SOLD - Effectrode PC-2A - £200 delivered 

Excellent condition, boxed, new feet, paperwork, with PSU. These aren't currently in production either.

WITHDRAWN - Strymon El Capistan - £220 delivered (decided to keep in lieu of selling the EQD below)

Excellent condition, boxed, PSU, papers. I have left the 'On' dymo label attached (you'll appreciate it on a stage!).

SOLD - EQD Dispatch Master - £150 delivered

Perfect condition, home use pedal. As you'd buy it from the shop, boxed, bag and paperwork.

More to come soon...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments